Pursuant to the provisions of Law 26/2006 of 27 July 2006 on mediation in private insurance and reinsurance, we expressly provide the following information and request the authorisations specified below.
1. IATI CALZADO CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS, S. L. with registered office in BARCELONA, Avda. Diagonal, 622 – 4º and company tax number (CIF): B62273081.
2. We are registered with the Directorate-General for Financial Policy and Insurance (DGPFA) of the Catalan Department of Economy and Finance, under number J302GC. You can contact the abovementioned body for further information.
3. We hold no direct or indirect shares in the capital of insurance companies, and no insurance companies or related companies hold any shares in our company capital.
4. Our insurance mediation work requires us to provide objective professional advice on the type of insurance contract that meets your needs.
5. Pursuant to the provisions of Order ECO 734/2004 of 11 March 2004 (Official State Gazette of Spain of 24 March 2004), we hereby inform you that if you wish to make any complaints or claims relating to our intervention as mediators, you may contact the customer service department of COL·LEGI DE MEDIADORS D’ASSEGURANCES DE BARCELONA (Mediators’ Association of Barcelona), at: Passeig de Sant Joan, 33 – 08010 BARCELONA, or by email to: email@example.com. The deadline for resolving such matters is two months. We have the rules of procedure of the abovementioned department, adapted to current law.
With civil liability insurance and sufficient financial capacity.
6. Policy mediation is based on your information and data on the risk and coverage that may be of interest to you. It is always important to review the risk data, coverage and statements set out in the particular terms of the policy. If you find any errors or differences regarding what you agreed and/or requested, you should inform us immediately.
7. Pursuant to Article 5 of Law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999 on personal data protection, we also inform you of the following:
a. Any data provided to us by our customers will be stored in a database for the purpose of effectively performing our professional and business duties and tasks in providing insurance advice, assistance and mediation. In addition to us, this data will be provided to the insurance company or companies with whom we mediate your policy or policies. You hereby authorise the processing and communication of personal data for purposes other than meeting the contractual relationship (commercial activities, promotions, prize draws, loyalty campaigns, etc.).
By signing this contract, you hereby authorise and accept such processing and transfer of data for the abovementioned purposes in compliance with Spanish data protection law, without being notified of each first transfer to the aforementioned third parties, regardless of whether a contract is eventually signed and after any contractual relationship has terminated.
b. You can access, amend or cancel data by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
c. The owner of the database is IATI CALZADO CORREDURIA DE SEGUROS, S. L., whose business address is stated above.